sshow

Welcome

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for taking the time to check out my work! I am a Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer located in Southern California and am available for Destination Weddings and worldwide travel!

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Riverside Boudoir Photographer ~ Hotel Boudoir Session


This was by far one of my favorite boudoir sessions ever ~ not only did I hit it off right away with my awesome client and have fun, but I couldn't have been happier with our choice of hotel!  It was so fun to play around and experiment with all the different lighting scenarios the room had to offer, and of course the shower gave us some incredible photo opportunities!  I just love everything about this session, and am happy to report that my client & her Marine loved the session & the photos just as much! :)


2 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! Your client is gorgeous. Great use of light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo good! I'm gonna have to do a new one with my new body ;)

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear from you, please leave a comment below!